Sunday, January 6, 2013

My unexpected Christmas present

Happy New Year everyone !

If you follow my blog, you probably remember me mentioning that I am pregnant.  The main reason why I haven't posted anything is that my little angel decided that she wants to come out earlier (three weeks early).  She was born on December 24 - the greatest Christmas present ever.

I am still adjusting to being a new parent :D

I hope everyone have a great New Year and hopefully I can get to work on some of my resin kits soon too.

8 comments:

Tasunke said...

Wow what a nice xmas gift !!! Congratulation and a very very happy new year.

Orannis said...

Congrats! :D

Anonymous said...

Congrats! have a nice new year and keep on modelling :)

Anonymous said...

I wish you and your family a healthy, prosperous 2013. Thank you for sharing the good news with us. :)

RIHARD said...

От всей души поздравляю=) здоровья Вам!

RIHARD said...

От всей души поздравляю, здоровья Вам.

Reika said...

Adorable!!! What's her name?

Sean Lavery said...

Belated Congratulations! Hope all is well - having been there ( twice ) I can appreciate where you are right now - mix of utter bliss and total chaos, right? You'll learn to love it.