Monday, July 2, 2012

Workbench - Kei Yuki from Captain Harlock

Another project that I keep forgetting to update is this little lady.
Her name is Kei Yuki (I am pretty sure its her name :D) from Captain Harlock anime.
This is an older anime and older kit too.



 For an original kit (not a recast), this kit have lots of problems.
It was probably casted by a small company or a person without some very needed equipment that big companies have.
Lots and lots of seam lines and lots and lots of bubbles.

 

Gaps!! In need of some putty



 I am going to post just some of the adjustments I did on this kit.
Had to re-grave the lining on the belt.


 The picture of thousand bubbles :D
and my attempt to fix it with some Bondo.




Right now, she is primed again and waiting for another sanding phase.


No comments: