Friday, September 9, 2011

Ignis finished

I know, I know,  its been a very long time since my last update.  It seems like the time is just flying for me lately.  Still I did get some stuff finished (even if I didn't update the blog about it).

My big girl Ignis is all done. 
I had the hardest time taking photos of her.  My photo studio is not equipped for such a big/tall kits.  Had to take this girl outside.

Hope you like her :D


 
 

I decided to take some pictures inside the house as well, since its very hard to see her eyes on the outside photos.  She turned out pretty cool :D


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ah, nothing like Monsieur BOME and his crazy huge sculpts. Compared to some other Ignis figures out there I found BOME's to be a bit bland, but thanks to her size she's still very commanding.

Excellent work as always. I'm sure the butterfly designs were interesting to deal with.