Saturday, December 26, 2009

Workbench - Nanoha

Another project that I have going on at the moment is this cute Nanoha kit.


A quick fitting and pinning.


Since I've been cleaning this kit for a while, most of the parts are ready for paint.

The most time consuming thing on this kit was to clean Nanoha's skirt. It came in three pieces (which is great for casting :D), which I had to pin and glue together first and fix all the gaps next.

The final look on the skirt after about 4 different coats of primer and sanding :D


Now I just have to finish up her hair (her pony tails have a very nasty seam lines thru them) and she will be all set to paint.
P.S. Sorry Chantal that it took me so long to post this :P

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I knew this kit would become amazing with your hands. Take your time and make Nanoha shine :)

Greetz Chantal

Brebia said...

Love this kit, can't wait to see what you're going to do with it! :)