Thursday, January 8, 2009

First post of 2009

I can't believe I didn't update my blog for almost a whole month (shame on me). And the problem is not that I have nothing to update, its just I have no time to do it >.<


Ok, I've been working on few kits at the same time lately.

First is Chouun kit. I used pearl white for the base of the kimono and shaded with clear red and clear blue. Decals are applied the last. Now I only have to complete her hair and her weapons and she would be done.





Next is a Saber kit. She is almost done too. Only have to paint her sword and sword case.




The third one is Subaru kit. Again she is almost done, only her fingertips left and (again) her sword. I think I have a problem with swords >.< I always leave them till the last minute.



By the way, you can see almost completed Saber in the background :D
And last, is my Elf, which I put on hold for a very very long time (since 2007).
I was sick at home last two days and couldn't work on my commissions (I didn't want to mess them up), so I decided to work on this kit. It is all mine, so I didn't really care if I mess it up.
I have a WIP of this project on E2046 site ( http://forum.e2046.com/viewtopic.php?t=18168 )
Oh yeah, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone !!

No comments: