Monday, February 4, 2008

New watercolor commition

For the last week I was working on a watercolor commition for a friend. This is already seventh portrait I painted for him, and finally my skill with portraits is improving (or at least I think so ).
The background done with airbrush, the rest is watercolors and some watercolor pencils for small details. It is 16x20 inches.






The funny thing is that I had to go and really force myself into doing this portrait. I restricted myself from touching any resin kits until this guy was done. So for a week I was resin deprived. It was very late when I was done with the picture and the next day I had to go to work early. At work, the only thing I could think was that once I get home I get to work on my resin kits. :)

I think I have a problem. I am showing all signs of addiction. Must be the resin fumes.
So here is the result of my next two days after commition was done.






No comments: